Is It A Goodbye? Maybe, Maybe Not

Hello to my dear fellows,

As you can see from the title of my post, this may be my last post. Or not. I don't know. Maybe, it is just a break. 

As you all know I write in this blog because it is a requirement of the Material Design course I take this year. I am supposed to tell you about the tools we have learned to create materials and what I have gone through while using them. 

When I first heard this from our teacher Dr Gökçe Kurt Tiftik, it seemed like it would be tiring. But it was not like that at all. Writing here, talking with you, introducing all those tools with my own words... All of them was a great way to learn using those tools. I must say it also develops my English quite a lot. You know my first language is Turkish. ALSO, another plus point is that I feel like an up-to-date person who uses technology while keeping this blog. So we use technology while learning how to use technology to create materials. Isn't it amazing?

Sometimes graduating and being a teacher seems scary. But thinking that I get to use these tools when I become a teacher and introducing new and refreshing ways to teach English to my students, I get excited. I especially cannot wait to use flipped classroom!


Even though I stop posting, know that you can always write about your experiences or anything in the comment section. I am always around here. 

Love you all and take care.

Click here to see this gif.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Digital Storytelling Project

Flipped Classroom but This Time, to Teach Grammar